Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain.

I hate Dane Cook. He is not at all funny. Loud does not equal hilarious.

I also hate the song "Only Girl" by Rhianna. I've heard it accidentally while scanning the radio channels and it's atrocious. It truly sounds like she struggling and I find that annoying.

Let's see...what else do I currently hate?

Phonies. That's a given. Anyone with a hidden agenda. Anyone trying to purposefully ruffle feathers. And I'm sort of hating 2011. For me, it's been swell because I've been in a constant coma (though the little monster let me escape yesterday with ZERO morning sickness and none so far today), but I'm hating it for pals and family.

Within 4 days, a friend had to unexpectedly bury a young family member, my cousin (the nicest guy in Cleveland, everyone loves Dave P.) was attacked by a Canadian jackass and has his arm in a cast, and my bro-in-law (Godfather to the unborn) was hauled out of work in an ambulance. All within 4 days! Bananas.

So I'm feeling kind of hate-y today. This never-ending chest cold is helping to feed my rage. It was a struggle to fall out of bed today. Pudding for breakfast has increased the odds that this day will improve.

And less than a week until we get to see/hear a heartbeat. That's boss.

2 comments:

Camevil said...

Oh, yuck!

And I second your assessment of Dane Cook.

But you'll forget about all of this next week. :-)

JMA said...

Not a fan of phonies, Dane Cook or Rhianna. So yes, seems I'm liking your blog post!