Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The world is treating me baaaaaad.

Misery!

Of COURSE I'm sick. Why wouldn't I be? It's fucking Christmas time. I should've expected nothing less than feeling like I've been massacred by a truck. I'm pretty damn miserable right now. I should probably hit up the doctor's office but why? They'll just tell me I have a cold or whatever and send me home. Then I will have wasted valuable sleeping/moping time sitting in a germ-infested waiting room. No thanks, Tom Hanks! I'm just tuff it out the best I can.

I opened my Christmas gifts from Todd last night. Lots of vinyl toys. That sounds dirty but it's really not. That ding-dong Phoebe pulled me into her world and now I have a semi-expensive hobbie! *shakes fist in Phoebe's face* I got a big Mozzarella figure so all I need is strawberry to have the complete Moofia. I got a vinyl labbit with a variety of things to stick in it's mouth...moustache, legs, hamburger, zipper..., and my favorite gift of all: ANCIENT BOB THE ACTION SLUG! The labbit riding on top of him wearing the "Clash of the Titans" helmet is even cuter than I imagined. It was a big shock. I didn't really expect any presents since I'm rockin' some phat diamonds on my digit. But I'm psyched about what I got. I won't have anything to open on X-Mas...but I'll live.

I got a Dead Kennedys t-shirt, too. Blast from the past.

GRRRRR! My ears are ringing and there's some sort of buzzing where I am so the buzzing is competing with the ringing and I am destined to MURDER SOMEONE WITH MY BARE HANDS! My lips are swollen (again, sounds dirty but isn't), my eyes are pulsating, my throat is raw, my nose is running...MISERY! You want to tell me to quit my bitching? I would mail that suggestion in a letter because you don't want to get close enough to me to feel my wrath. UGH! Now my stomach is in knots!

I HATE CHRISTMAS!

No comments: