Thursday, March 23, 2006

I never asked for the truth but you owe that to me.

Today, I really wish I had an auto-focus function that I could trigger by twisting a nipple or something because focusing just ain't on my "to do" list. Putzing, slacking, goofing off...those are all valid options but focusing is for the dogs. I can't do it and certainly not enough to write anything brilliant. I didn't get enough sleep (there were pros and cons to that), I had too many cocktails last night, and I have way too much to do. Focusing or putting forth any sort of effort at the current moment would just be too much to ask of me and I'd probably rip your head off, ninja-style. Enjoy the following worthless tid bits:

I just can't bring myself to poop at work, even if it would rock.
My bees are killing me, yo.
Leo gave me a toothbrush for sleepovers at his digs :::swoon:::.
I ran around the outside of his house in my knickers last night.
"I was pounded like a chicken cutlet" is a funny declarative sentence.
I have to make up a PFG routine to Reigning Sound's "Get It!" today.
There are 47 minutes left in the work day.
Nowhere near ready for the March Madness Beach Party Birthdays.
I'm really looking forward to left over pork.
I'd like to BE porked.
Only boys and pervert cartoons use "pork" as a verb.
I hope I'm not too fat for my party bikini top.
Phoebe will always help me for money off her rent...thrifty bitch!
Leo wants to meet my parents.
I need a shower like nobody's biz and it's upsetting.

That's all I've got. Even the random flow isn't flowing. All I can think about it using the can and hitting the dusty trail but I still have time to burn. It's that last flippin' slow hour! Makes me want to rip my eyeballs out in search for a ket that's hidden in my skull...or whatever. I should have been a happy clam today since I woke up intertwined with my fella and he treated me to a pretty boss breakfast before work...but this clam turned to a crab. But my clam doesn't HAVE crabs. I guess I should count my blessings. Blather. I'm pouting and that's that. I got a stiff neck just writing this.

Blather. Blather.

No comments: