Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Well I've been waiting in line for this.

I'm really lovin' 2006. Like..."makin' love" lovin'.

So a Bishop, a bum, and a hot dog walk out my front door on a Tuesday night with a video camera...stop me if you've heard this one before.

There's filming going on in my house as I type this. I'm a little too tired to participate today but last night, I made my film debut as "Amber", a trailer trash, hillbilly, unwed, lactating mother in a tube top and knee high socks. Some of my stellar and most memorable lines included, "Hi Mama! I is on TV!" and "Of course I'll marry you, you love-crazed weiner!". The movie roles should be beating down my door any second now. Really. Any second. I'm a-waitin'! Regardless of my blah-ness regarding filming today, I was glad to be a part of it all.

Saturday night, us Pussyfoot gals rocked Columbus at Carabar. The bartenders were fantastic and armed with free beers and shots, our set went off pretty much without a hitch and featured some wacky 1970s sex cartoons, Bob's Country Bunker made me put my dancin' shoes on, and HELL, a ROBOT opened for us. A guy with a dream claimed he could do 28 different entertaining things through the month of February and our night included programing some robot to sing popular songs ina scary computer voice. I really only remember "Come On Baby, Light My Fire". Still, Nathan is my new hero...and not just because he can wrestle a chair and gave me a black bracelet that I will never take off.

Next stop...Altoona?

Planning another par-tay here at the Ol' Kentucky Shark Corral: March Madness Beach Party Birthdays! 4 of my nearest and dearest popped out of vaginas in March so I feel it is my obligation to host the event. I am hoping to come as a goldfish...as bait, actually. Per usual, there will be beer, bands, and broads in bikinis! And something tells me this is the one where someone won't make it out alive!

I've been sort of lonely and confused about my curretn "fella" situation. Let my feelings get hurt at work. Felt small, which I hate. But I'm trying to let things roll off my back. I don't want to make mistakes I've made in the past. But it's hard...I've been single for almost a year now. I don't want to be single any more. I'm ready to have someone to goof off with, hold hands with, go on road trips with, fall asleep with. But the person I want HASN'T been single for a year. It's going to take them time to get to where I am. And then where will I be?

I miss spooning. Some people don't even know what that is.

I picked Greg Biffle for the race this weekend. GO BIFFLE!

No comments: