Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gotta get 'em moving on the floor tonight.

The Pussyfoot Girls invade Columbus TO-NIGHT! And if it's half as good as last night, I may not live to see the work week! Last night was one of our best shows, ever. We were on the ball. Only the teeniest screw ups that only we would notice. And our new song was a HIT, or I'd like to think so. I certainly strived to be the cutest little tree that you ever did see (and if you saw it, you know what I mean). It was a new city for us to perform in and I think they embraced us. I know I recieved many compliments from strangers throughout the night, and someone even bought me a shot! Sure, once he found out who my ex-husband was he abandoned me like I was a leper, but it was the initial thought that counted. Now I'm sitting her with ants in my pants, reeling about what a blast last night was, and hoping that tonight is a success. How could it not be? We're launching the "My Vagina Is On Fire 'Cause We're Playing the State Capital" tour. With a name like that, a good time is guaranteed!

No comments: