Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This thing we have, will it mean anything?

I woke up in a horrific mood with a fat, little, black raincloud hovering over my head which was totally uncalled for since I watched a handsome man deliver and install my brand new dryer after spooning me on my couch while watching "House of Wax" (and no, that wasn't part of the delivery fee) last night. I just couldn't shut my mind off. It was thinking in over drive. It was telling me that despite how k-rad things have been, I'm pretty lonely. I was on the verge of tears all day and a few trickled out from time to time despite everyone's best attempts to soothe me. I was trying to slap on a fake happy face and smile to not let my rain cloud get any drops on Phoebe. She was having a great Valentine's Day and her recent pleasant mood has been very welcome. And then I woke up and came to work a wet and moldy mop. Not even adult videos could make the forehead wrinkles disappear.

Then a someone gave me candy and told me I wouldn't be lonely for long.

:::swooooooooooooooooooooooon:::

I love all ya'll, Sharks or not! Enjoy your VD!

No comments: