Monday, May 16, 2005

They didn’t want it but he built it anyway.

It's official. It you share any of my genes, your body hates you and does it's best to turn on and destroy you bit by bit.

After waking up from a brief nap, I discovered that not only has my pain intensified and made that section of my abdomen rock hard, but I now have a weird rash on my stomach. Couple that with my headache and chest pain and, well, I'm pretty ticked off. I need to write a will. This body can't take much more abuse. I also need a Hepa-Filter. Let's make that happen, shall we?

And my nephew not only officially has a cataract...like an old man...but he has to have a lens transplant. I wigged at the thought of them pilfering a lens off a dead body but I guess it will be synthetic and last forever.

Still makes me cry though.

Now, not only am I very aware of the existance of my abdominal organs, but I'm very aware of my eyes and how they are leaking water down my cheeks.

Contrary to what Ice Cube said all those years ago, today is not a good day.

No comments: