Friday, May 13, 2005

Some days won’t end ever and some days pass on by.

My dance card is full so don't even ask if you can parade me around the floor this weekend. I'm going to have blisters on both feet, cool daddy, and I'll no doubt smell like smoke and sweat. Tonight, I have a hot date with the Gutter Twins...PBR, games gallore, and whatever other tricks we want to pull out of our hats or bags. How's tricks? I'll let you know. Tomorrow, a free show at the Beachland with all of my favorite Cleveland characters. And "free" means more cash for malted hops and barely PLUS, Jimmy Psycho will be there and he's the coolest dude to ever rock facial hair and parade around in not much else besides pantyhose PLUS, there will be a very special and very tall guest. Sunday, The Pussyfoot Girls have a MUCH NEEDED pratice since I'm starting to panic. I don't want to eff up royally in front of Deke! But I also don't want to lose "Human Fly". Decisions, decisions.

So if you don't hear from me for a few days, don't feel the need to call all the American consulates. Just assume I'm having the time of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if someone reads this and figures something out - i am KILLING youuuu.

not really, but still.