Thursday, March 24, 2011

You're the fastest runner but you're not allowed to win.

Happy 32nd Birthday, bestie.

Monday was one of the most exciting days of my life as we found out we're having a son!!! But shortly after, I found out I was getting sick. We bought the little guy his first piggy bank (chrome!!) and BOOM!

Pneumonia and an ear infection.

I haven't been to work since Monday morning (which causes me stress...but eventually, I'll be gone for 8 - 10 weeks so they need to learn my gig) and I've barely been out of this bed besides to hit the doctor and then set $137 dollars on fire for prescriptions. I feel scummy, inside out.

But I've gotten to spend some time with my little man, feeling his every move. I like to think that his wriggles after I cough are meant to be comforting and his squirms after hearing Hall and Oates (Todd called when they came on the radio) meant he digs them. This is how I'm entertaining myself so I don't bawl about how much pain I'm in.

I know this isn't supposed to be the blog where I blather about my pregnancy but I am DAMN PUMPED. I always assumed I would want a girl but my heart did flips when we found out we were having a son. I love little boys (do not make that creepy) and little boys love their mothers. I'm swooning!

I'm also dying. It sure would be nice to breathe.

Back to bed.

Oh, Antonia, you were ROBBED!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: