Monday, March 07, 2011

Take that look from off your face. Cause you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out.

My new TV could eat my old TV for lunch. 55" monstrosity, I love you.

Todd sells his motorcycle parts to a random yahoo for a healthy price and we get a ginormous new television, Japanese for lunch, and I even score a pair of green Converse! Just in time for St. Patrick's Day (and I actually AM Irish, FYI). Not bad. Not bad at all.

All the juicy parts of my life revolve around the little monster. Read here.

Taking bets on if I'm growing a penis or vagina in my guts. Vag is currently leading.

Received our first wedding invitation of the year. It's one of many that we're expecting. Everyone is getting engaged, getting married, getting pregnant. Maybe there's something in the water. Or maybe everyone is growing up and we all need to accept that we're not such spring chickens anymore. Though I probably will never accept that seeing as my dream job is to be a team mascot or character at a theme park.

Moving on.

2011, I really don't understand you. For once, I'm actually sitting pretty, surrounded by radness, rather than being puked on by one horror after another. But you're not being so awesome to some people that I care deeply about. Don't be a bully. Cut my pals a little slack and help them get through what they're going through and come out the other side relatively unharmed. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

They Might Be Giants album and tour this fall. Life is good.

No comments: