Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wondering...are you receiving me?

Getting out of bed this morning was a brutal undertaking and I can certainly say that if I had the option of killing a bunny with my barehands or getting out of bed...fuck you, bunny. Actually, I don't mean that at all because I love bunnies. I'm just trying to stress...dramatically...how juvenile I was being about rallying this morning. Todd came in and crawled on my back being just downright fucking adorable so I had no choice. I had to get verticle.

WHY CAN'T I SLEEP???

I woke up several times during the night and had really berzerk and realiztic dreams (one where I was desperately trying to get into a jam-packed college French class and another where I was in a limo with a black man and a woman from Brazil who clearly thought clothing were optional). On the drive hom from Jen May's last night (to hear me blather about the bad-ass "save the date" postcards, check the Weddin' Blog), I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I can fall asleep lickity split. I just can't STAY asleep. I don't have quality sleep. I have quality snuggle time but that doesn't help me function without whinning through the day. And what a long day it is.

No comments: