Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Babe, we got the bull by the horns.

I just wrote a rambling, pink, fluffy, hearts-n-rainbows account of how in love with my fiancee I am. If you're anything like me, you would have throw up blood into your hands for sure and then punched a child in the side of the head after reading that. So I got rid of that sugar-coated serenade and I'll just say this:

I love my fiancee. Even when I want to staple his mouth shut and break his knuckles with a hammer...I love him. There's no better feeling than waking up in the middle of the night and seeing someone you're bananas about lying next to you. Unless of course that person gets up with you since you have insomnia and tells you how beautiful you are during "nakie time". Yeah...that feels better than just seeing them lying there in a heap, snoring with raging morning breath flying in your direction. But that's still awesome. Morning breath is comforting.

But we can talk about my morning breath fetish later.

I'm a lucky girl. I have a guy who tells me, "i dont ever want to be away from you. FOREVER IS REAL. i just want u to know that." Warm-n-fuzzies? You better believe it! Separation Anxiety? We probably have it. Good thing we're in it for the long haul!

In 2007, I saw him in the crowd at Dragway 42, wearing a Koffin Kats shirt, and thought, "That dude is cuuuute". I didn't know he was swooning over me, too. And I sure as Hell didn't know that the guy I was checking out...while in my Pussyfoot gear, swillin' beer, chillin' with Jenny Penny...would be the guy I married in 2009. I think we saved each other's lives. And I think that's pretty much the coolest thing on the planet.

So yeah...I love my fiancee. And in 247 days, I'll love my husband.

Not bad, I say. Not bad.

No comments: