Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I want to make up for lost time.

Well smack me in my smirking face with a red-hot-poker, I should be ASAHMED of myself! I've been seriously slacking because Jump In The Sac and my little school-girl crush have become mighty time consuming...all in a goooooood, adrenaline-pumping way. Things have been generally rough around the edges recently (I'm sure you can list off my woes on your own: getting sick (twice!), breaking up, school, new job, ever growing bills) but I think they're starting to take a fine-lookin' turn.

So much good, almost orgasmic schtuff is right around the corner and it's going on for miles. Several Pussyfoot Girls shows in April, May, June and our favorite, JULY! Then there's Heavy Rebel, of course, and trips to Niagara Falls and Bristol, TN (let's go racin'!!!). I'm thinking about purchasing The Chevy Metal even if it's way out of my price range because I would look foxy in it and it would allow me to have really BIG hair. I'm making a HUGE school decision that starts next week and MAY change my life. And last but not least, there's a boy. He calls me Cupcake and likes kissing me and he thinks we're as geeky as I do. And I love it. We only started hanging out 10 days ago and I'm smitten. I'm like a school girl. A CATHOLIC school girl, if you catch my drift.

So I'm good. Life is good. Life is BUSY and THAT is good. I'm happy.

No comments: