Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Old teenage hopes are alive at your door.

You know what the best medicine is? I mean, the most excellent remedy for whatever bugs you've got? Get a bunch of really cool kids toegther in your hot pink basement and do shots of Jaeger out of a giant, handcarved spoon to the popular song of your choice! And then spank people with aforementioned spoon until said sppon gets broken over someone's can! THERE IS NOTHING MORE FUN IN THIS WORLD THAN SHOTS OUT OF THE GIANT SPOON! SWEET LORD!

There's a video circulating out there of good times with the spoon.

Other than that, there is plenty I'd like to talk about...SCREAM about...but I won't. I don't really feel like talking OR screaming at this very moment though I very well could. I feel like napping. I feel like eating blueberry pie. I feel like watching "Surf's Up". I feel like "grabbing The Sac" with Carol. I feel like wearing my Shark Attack! Records sweat pants. I feel like itching my tattoo. I feel like telling y'all I've been invited to join the honors program at schooly. I feel like going away for Bill's Birthday weekend. And that about sums it up!

No comments: