Wednesday, December 28, 2005

With your big brains and your know-how.

I can NOT turn my brain off!! It's like I just drank 100 cups of coffee but I didn't. I don't drink coffee. It's for chumps. I did just listen to my MxPx mix and wrecked havoc in my basement with hot pink and lime green paint though. I was trying to occupy my hands in order to turn my BRAIN OFF but my methods failed. I'm thinking way too much about things I shouldn't be. I know this and I know I should stop and ride the wave (or the wind, as Poison recommends) or whatever but sadly, head and heart are square dancing partners. Can't do-si-do without the other.

I think I'm lonely.

The other day, and I think I already babbled about this, an old man with one long fang was flirting with me and rubbing my arm and getting jelous of boys standing near me that I wasn't even WITH! When relaying this story I was asked, "Did you tell him you had a boyfriend?". I fo' real don't even know how to answer that monstrosity of a question. The truth is, I said, "I have several. I'm doing that juggling thing but I'm not very good at it". That's a lie. I mean, I can juggle...dudes, not bean-bags or scarves...I'm just not doing it at the moment. My declaration of activity was a lie.

I know I shouldn't be lonely since my knife (it should be life but I thought mistakenly typing Knife was so funny) is so busy and I have the Ol' Kentucky Sharks and a kick-ass (and wildly handsome, of course) best friend and a phenomenal roomie and jazz but...fo' real...they can't spoon you on the couch or hold hands with you or rub your hair or look at you "that way". That's not true (lying again). They COULD. In fact, Johnny and I held hands for 2.2 seconds at Steak-n-Shake. So yes, they CAN do these things. But they shouldn't because it would be WILDLY uncomfortable and at times, inappropriate.So...yeah...I am lonely.

I need a partner. I need my partner to BE my partner.

1 comment:

phoebe marie said...

i'm lonely too.