Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why can't we have a change of pace?

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

...

...

GRRRRRRR!! BLATHERRRRRR!!!

I am just not in a good mood or a good place at all right now. I'm not all down-n-out and crying and melancholy. I'm just...whatever! Did you ever hear "My United States of Whatever" by Liam Lynch? That's me right now. "Then along comes Kiki and she's all 'Awwwwwww' and I'm like 'WHATEVER!'".

I'm in a FTW and WTF kind of mood right now. I honestly could give a flying f-f-f-f-f-fuck if you were on fire. That's a general YOU. And honestly, I probably do care if many people I know are on fire. But not everyone I know. I guess I could piss it out for those unfortunate few that I can't be bothered with right now. I'm just kind of sick of people. And this mood I'm in is not good motivation for doing anything other than drinking away the part of the day that I can not sleep away...thank you very much, slurry Modest Mouse guy.

I need another date with Phoebe. We went to McIntyre's last week. It's not our "usual" spot but it's got atmosphere and personality and people that actually come to your table and bring you more drinks and they are rude or put out for doing their jobs! Are you hearing this, West Park Station? This means YOU! Anyway, I ordered everything fried that I possibly could, drank 4 beers, and spit out my problems as fast as I could so Phoebe could tell me an awesome story. I need more awesome time with Phoebe.

Actually, I just need to punch someone in the face. I have someone all picked out. Me slugging said person could really only help at this point. Totally diasater from the neck up. I should probably stop talking. I'm spitting negativity into all your grills.

I wish I still smoked.

1 comment:

phoebe marie said...

date night thursday!!!!!

i'm so in.

i should bum a secret cigarette from someone and we can hide behind the dumpster during recess and smoke it together.