Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So hurry up and bring your jukebox money!

I'm in a good mood today (yeah yeah yeah, you can wipe those faces straight off your heads). I had a good weekend from start to finish despite the fact that I was laced with the black death! There was some turmoil on Wednesday because someone was poking their snout where it didn't belong. But that's over, being laughed about by many, many people, and life is good. Better than yours, for sure.

Friday, I sealed the deal on all kinds of wedding stuff but you can find that on ye ol' wedding blog. I also accompanied Todd and Aiden to the school dance. It was a fun change of pace. The music was horrible. The dancing was minimal. The grape Kool-Aide was spot on. Saturday Aiden and I had an Ihop breakfast date. Later, the fellas and I went to Dave and Busters but I was rocking a fever so it wasn't my best trip ever. The rest of the weekend can be filled in with mindless television, cough syrup and Mucinex, sleeping, and sickness. But overall, it was good. And tonight, I have a Mardi Gras date with my fiancee. Not bad. Not bad at all.

And last but not least, Happy belated Birthday, Rebecca. I'm sorry that my sickness kept me from spending the weekend with you. There was nowhere I wanted to be more. You're a bad ass friend and I love you! Everyone should love you! Happy 38th!!!

No comments: