Wednesday, September 12, 2007

She just wants to be somebody's only one.

en·nui (noun): a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest; boredom: The endless lecture produced an unbearable ennui.

Yeah. Ennui. Ennui all over the place. It's like a plague. A pox. I can't shake it and no amount of ice-cream (even Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns) will help. Like I said, work, school, sleep, repeat. I've managed to fit in some Pussyfooting without going berzerk. It was rough though. I just want to shut my mind off for an unlimited period of time. Right now, for whatever reason, anything and everything feels like a drag. Even eating. Even BEER. I'm having such a rough go...can't seem to stop counting the minutes before I can go back to bed. 870 sounds right.

I don't want to say I'm depressed. So I'm up to my eyeballs in ennui instead.

The only things I can even stand to attempt to wrap my mind around are whether or not dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s stepmother would be evil enough to sabotage his engine and why an elderly copule has been living at an Travel Lodge for 22 years. I think I also can rewind the series finale of Gilmore Girls and watch Luke and Lorelai smooch a few times. That's all I can handle. Mindless and meaningless. Even L.A. Ink was too much for me and that's about as shocking as a rolling pin up your can. Cause mndless and meaningless? Shooooooooot.

I've had to be at work at 5:45 daily since my warehouse manager got his head stomped on which resulted in a gazillion staples in his neck and a wired-shut jaw (he looks TUFF). I've already had 2 quizzes this week (for which I gained an A and a B, respectfully) and I have a 100 question exam today...cross your fingers that my mind temporarily stops swimming. I have to complete my solo dance for the Pussyfoot show next Thursday, not to mention work on a blind-fold dance with Karen and I'm all out of money moves.

And I'd like to have SOME FLIPPING FUN SOMETIME!!!

But it's only Wednesday. Fun is not allowed to start any earlier than Friday. Fudge.

No comments: