Friday, September 16, 2005

Never to be mine no matter how I try.

I have paperclips holding my hair up. Before that desperate hair tacking technique, I was told I looked "absolutely gorgeous" today. It's so weird to look someone in the eyes for 10 seconds and not feel like you have to look away or look at the floor.

In a few short hours, I will be invading Canada with the best and bawdiest broads in the bunch (minus a still sickly Miss Phoebe Bean who is as bawdy as they come) to celebrate the "upcoming" wedding of one Miss Lisa Marie. We're going to wreck the great, wide North incognito-style. I will be known for the rest of the weekend...and possibly the rest of my life...as Sharky O'Shannahan. I can have a totally fake personal history and that excites me like nobody's business! I don't have to be divorced. I don't have to be a fairly new ex-girlfriend. I don't have to work in the moving and storage biz (I totally love my job, don't be fooled). I don't have to have a reputation for drinking and smoking too much!!!

This weekend with the gals...LaVitra, Ruby (first name only, that's all she needs), Feathers McGhee and She Who Cannot Be Named But Will Be Named Eventually...is exactly what I need. Gambling, drinking, eating, and the Believe It Or Not museum with my chicks is just what I need to get my head on straight because I'll tell you what, it's been pulling a full-on Exorcist for the apst two days. I just hope they let me cross the border. After all, I HAVE said horrible things about Canada and it's inhabitants in the past!

Have a good weekend all y'all! By Monday, I'll be back in fanatical action, blogging like a beeeeeyotch, and posting pictures like a mad man! That is if I don't get mounted by a mountie first! Yeehaw???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.