Wednesday, December 21, 2011

***

Dear Santa:

I'm not sure that the man upstairs is listening anymore. Maybe he never was. So I'm relying on you, big man, to make some holiday wishes come true for me and the people I care about. It's not much to ask. I don't want to win the lottery or bring harm to anyone. I'm not asking for anything frivolous or silly. I know I've asked for a lot of things, a lot of help in my life but believe me, I would trade everything, anything that I have to just to see some miracles. And again, I stress, for me AND the people I care about most dearly. We all need some damn magic.

So in the words of Morrissey, Haven't had a dream in a long time. See the luck I've had can make a good man...bad. So, for once in my life, let me get what I want. Lord knows it would be the first time.

...

Lord knows it would be the first time.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: