Tuesday, September 20, 2011

***

I should've written this yesterday on the day of the actual event but I was wrapped up in Spencer after a night away from him. So pretend it's yesterday as I say Happy 2nd Anniversary to my husband, my best friend, and the father of my son...the best thing that has ever happened to me. Two years ago, we were engaged, living at the Ol' Kentucky Corral, plain and simple. Fast forward to now...we're married, living at Castle Grayskull, Todd's working at a new place, and we had a baby...the coolest, most loved baby on the planet. Not bad. They say the first 2 years of marriage are the hardest. We've been dumped on a lot, especially in the last 6 weeks with Spencer's issues. But we made it. And hopefully the rest will be a piece of cake. And if it's not, we'll be OK. We can lean on each other. He promised my 60 years so we've got a ways to go.

Happy Anniversary, Weasel! I love you.

No comments: